Network Inventory Tool

Jason LeBlanc jml at packetpimp.org
Thu Aug 16 13:36:02 UTC 2007

I would second this.  We're evaling it right now, takes a little getting
used to but the capabilities are pretty impressive.  There is a pretty
steep cost to play initially.  Once the first chunk of existing devices
are licensed adding more isn't as painful, at least thats how I'm
selling it within my org.  This is far more than an inventory tool, the
config management is where it really is impressive.