Gwd: crypted document

Jason J. W. Williams williamsjj at digitar.com
Fri Aug 3 02:51:10 UTC 2007

Hi Guys,

It seems to me a lot of virus scanners picked up this behavior in the
days of the "I Love You" and Melissa viruses, when virii tended to
infect documents rather than be self-propagating worms. We haven't lived
in a world where its likely a legitimate sender is unwittingly sending
infected documents for awhile. It'd be nice if  the AV/MTA vendors would
take this feature out, or AV the message before they accept the DATA
section and leave it to the sending mail server to bounce it.

-J