Blocking mail from bad places

Thomas Leavitt thomas at thomasleavitt.org
Wed Apr 4 18:12:22 UTC 2007

That makes sense, and matches up with my experience... you also have
"amateur" spammers just doing stuff manually (as well as spammers paying
people pennies a page to input CAPTCHA responses).

Another issue is that the unsolicited contact paradigm blurs a bit, when
you have musicians and promoters and organizations with causes, etc. all
asking to be "added as a friend"... the situation becomes one of those
"I know spam when I see it." ones...