AOL Mail Problem

Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. LarrySheldon at cox.net
Thu Jul 27 15:51:57 UTC 2006

Allen Parker wrote:

  I really
> wish more people would stand up to aol and explain to them that their
> spam filtering stuff is ineffective as well as annoying.

I for one really wish the service providers of the world had been
willing to deal with the spam problem when it first arose.

That some are now beginning to as AOL is is heartening, but it is now
too little, too late.

email as a useful tool is dead.  Get used to it.

For the future of email, look at the history of Citizens Band Radio.
And ponder the significance of Gresham's Law here.

--
Requiescas in pace o email

Ex turpi causa non oritur actio

http://members.cox.net/larrysheldon/