ignore the word "radical"

John A. Kilpatrick john at hypergeek.net
Thu Feb 16 21:02:14 UTC 2006

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Edward B. DREGER wrote:

> Must "C" renumber when changing providers?  Yes.  Sounds familiar.

As long as you can find a customer who wants to be dual-homed and doesn't
care about PI then great.  But most folks who bother to be dual-homed
want/need PI space and don't want to renumber when changing providers.  I
know that was a consideration when I dual-homed.

--
                                John A. Kilpatrick
john at hypergeek.net                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/