i am not a list moderator, but i do have a request

Albert Meyer from_nanog at corenap.com
Mon Aug 14 17:30:27 UTC 2006

Thomas Kuehling wrote:
> Dear Fergie,
>
> On So, 2006-08-13 at 21:49 +0000, Fergie wrote:
>> For what it's worth, there _is_ a botnet discussison list:
>>
>> General information about the mailing list is at:

> thanks, didn't know about it. But isn't it still usefull, when urgent
> matters concerning botnets will still discussed on the nanog-list?
> Please let me disabussed to it, but it's just my opinion.

Urgent matters... All I see is a bunch of pontification. What is the urgency of
the present botnet discussion? How is it different from last week's botnet
discussion? It's the same pointless pontification rehashed week after week. I've
been asking Gadi privately to stop polluting the list for a while now (to no
avail). I too found it interesting at first, but after 20 iterations of the same
discussion, what is the point?