SORBS Contact

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Wed Aug 9 18:07:54 UTC 2006

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, Steve Sobol wrote:

> I don't know what your problem is, but you're not making things any better
> by refusing to fix listings that aren't incorrect or, in some cases, never
> were.

Feh.

Listings that are NO LONGER CORRECT, or in some cases, never were.

Make sure brain is running before engaging fingers. :)

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Apple Valley, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.