SORBS Contact

Nachman Yaakov Ziskind awacs at ziskind.us
Wed Aug 9 18:22:33 UTC 2006

> > I don't know what your problem is, but you're not making things any better
> > by refusing to fix listings that aren't incorrect or, in some cases, never
> > were.

IMHO, it's not about making things 'better' - we don't expect NANOG'ers
to be any more altruistic than other folk. It's about consumer
protection, as the anti-spammers always say; if $BLACKLIST does a good
job, we keep it. If it screws up too much, we go elsewhere. So Matt has
an incentive to be correct, I should think.

Nachman Yaakov Ziskind, FSPA, LLM       awacs at ziskind.us
Attorney and Counselor-at-Law           http://ziskind.us
Economic Group Pension Services         http://egps.com