209.68.1.140 (209.68.1.0 /24) blocked by bellsouth.net for SMTP

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Mon Sep 26 12:21:39 UTC 2005

> Please, can't we just solve this with a little sanity, and stop these back
> and forth pissing match threads and off-topic posts?

I honestly believe that the issue of the TAGS is secondary and once
again this list is dragged into a long unrelated thread. I feel that
Paul got fed up with how things are - as far as I understand it.

The attitude, the ugly chatter and the hypocracy.

Maybe we should do some statistical analysis and see who the one person
who starts most of these pi??ing contests, as you call them, is? The
results may be interesting.

	Gadi.