[nanog] Re: Hurricane Wilma

techlist techlist at smoton.net
Mon Oct 24 16:29:00 UTC 2005

XO NOC says they have outages in the S FL area. At the NAP there are
definitely at least some customers down starting at just before 8am.

Last hurricane there were many people without dialtone in Broward.  I
can tell you that since I experienced it.  I do not have any details
on the cause directly from Bellsouth.

Maybe someone from XO's NOC can post here with any updates.

David