[OT] GBLX to the courtesy phone

Joe Abley jabley at isc.org
Fri Jun 24 15:40:33 UTC 2005

[Apologies in advance for the noise, to the vast majority of people
here who are not GBLX ops people. The GBLX NOC is working a ticket
for me through the usual channels, but prioritisation through the
front line as a non-customer is understandably difficult.]

I've spent a few days trying to fix a route propagation problem that
is affecting reachability of a ccTLD slave server to many people in
the cc in question, and that work would be enormously accelerated if
a 3549 neteng type with a few spare minutes could drop me a line.