Proposed list charter/AUP change?

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Wed Jan 5 06:09:33 UTC 2005

: On the same hand, none of us respond well to being told that we're
: straying and need to drop the issue.  Let's face it, most people posting

Never say never, none or everyone.  Some folks do respond ok when told to
get back on topic, apologize for their off topicness (publically or not)
then stop posting for a while and finally resume what they perceive is
network operations conversation.

Since I can't be there for the meeting, I hope the Sunday evening Special
Community Meeting will be webcast.  Many of us will be very interested in
hearing this part.  Especially, why long time clueful folks have been
banned and for how long.  Does anyone think they'll post again even if
they're unbanned?  Some think it's a permanent loss of S.

scott