Vonage complains about VoIP-blocking

Michael Kaegler Michael.Kaegler at marist.edu
Tue Feb 15 18:33:14 UTC 2005

At 10:07 AM -0800 2/15/05, Jim Devane wrote:

>I can see where it may come to a LEC being able to block a competitor's port
>only if they offer a comparable service. It will be an interesting ride to
>be sure.

Imagine Verizon blocking AOL dialup numbers [since verizon also
provides internet access]... Not exactly the same thing...
-mKaegler

--

  Michael "Porkchop" Kaegler, Network Analyst, 845 575 3061
  Marist College,  3399 North Road,  Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Last week a cop stopped me in my car.  He asked me if I had
a police record. I said, no, but I have the new DEVO album.