Open Proxy list / DR discussion list.

Alice Stamping alstamp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 19:01:20 UTC 2005

Hey guys

Either I'm clean out of google-foo, or there's little or nothing out
there to be found, to help me with my current two projects.

 - Is anyone maintaing a real-time list of known open web-proxies?  I
run a small network hosting several forum sites, and I want to build
something I can query regularly (say, hourly or daily) that will let
me string something together in perl to build access-lists to throttle
or block them altogether at our border.

 - Is there a good, practical discussion list for disaster recovery
practicioners to discuss techniques, theory, news?

Hoping someone can help, I remain obliged to you all,
BR
AS