djbdns: An alternative to BIND

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Mon Apr 11 22:27:44 UTC 2005

Dean Anderson wrote:

> BTW, Steve, have you learned how to read mail headers yet?

Long ago. I blocked one address, you sent from another, I blocked that one too.
The first one was, IIRC, the primary MX for your domain. I don't think the
second one was set up in DNS at all. I didn't read any mail headers. It's not
really any big deal.

I'm not posting anything further to this thread.

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / sjsobol at JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

     --New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"