djbdns: An alternative to BIND

Malayter, Christopher Christopher.Malayter at tdstelecom.com
Mon Apr 11 22:51:48 UTC 2005

Good Evening,

As an FYI the mailing list administrators have been contacting users
individually letting them know they have been off-topic.

We're not connecting this with any warnings etc..   We have been working
through the day to get the off-topic posts down in volume on a case-by-case
basis.

This has been done to allow the operational aspect of the thread to
continue, while attempting to remove the personal attacks.

Please, if you have a complaint and you would like the list administrators
to attend to it please direct it to nanog-admin at merit.edu.

Regards,

Chris Malayter
Nanog List Administration Team