Opinions of recent ITU Comments on the Management of IP Addresses

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Nov 23 17:23:28 UTC 2004

Of course, then, the developing countries (and, more importantly, the
countries
with large viral or spammer populations) are then faced with the question
of whether anyone will route their prefixes.  Won't that make the ITU happy.

Owen

--On Tuesday, November 23, 2004 2:16 PM +0100 Iljitsch van Beijnum