who gets a /32 [Re: IPV6 renumbering painless?]

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Nov 18 18:22:23 UTC 2004

This is flawed in a number of points:

	1.	32 bit ASNs are coming at least as quickly as IPv6.
		(/me ducks under table now as both camps probably take
		offense)
	2.	There are currently 4 and will soon be 5 RIRs.
	3.	There are plenty of large organizations that are multihomed
		that don't have 200 locations.

Owen

--On Thursday, November 18, 2004 6:02 PM +0100 Jeroen Massar