"Default" Internet Service

Matthew Sullivan matthew at sorbs.net
Mon Jun 14 05:42:34 UTC 2004

Owen DeLong wrote:

> Frankly, I don't want to have to read the *@#( tutorial.  I should at
> least
> have the option of skipping to the questions.  I don't mind "You must be
> this tall to ride."  I do mind "Now we, who have been in business for
> fewer years than you have been running backbone routers, are going to
> give you a brief tutorial on internet security."

No, I referred to the questions as simple questions where someone would
have had to have read the tutorial (or already knows the answers) to get
a less restricted account.....

There would of course be the option to say 'I want a completely
unrestricted incoming and outgoing account, I do know what I'm doing'....

The point being that the majority of mum's, dad's and indeed small
businesses don't have a clue about what they are doing, and most just
want to be able to browse the web, do some internet banking or shopping,
and have access to email.

Yours

Mat