Spyware becomes increasingly malicious

Paul Vixie paul at vix.com
Mon Jul 12 21:20:52 UTC 2004

> I think depeering is a bit over the top for this situation, ...

if their customer was sucking blood from your customer, and if your peer
was taking a cut of the proceeds, would the issues be any clearer?

> I guess the big question is, is there anyone (other than those profiting
> directly from CWS) that would complain if a provider were to do such a
> thing...

looks like a psi-net "pink contract" inherited by cogent.  but since the
psi->cogent rollup was an asset sale rather than a corporate merger, cogent
probably isn't bound by that contract.  somebody needs to get on the phone,
i guess.