T1 Customer CPE Replacement?

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Mon Feb 23 22:00:17 UTC 2004

Once upon a time, Scott McGrath <mcgrath at fas.harvard.edu> said:
> The other guys _may_ be cheaper in the short run but hardware replacement
> is always like having a root canal cant speak for Netopia but I have
> dealt with Adtran ended up buying a spare DS3 CSU/DSU because of the
> experience.

Hmm, we've had hardware replaced by Adtran lots of times; the only
problem we experienced was they didn't know how to handle one of our
guys driving up to receiving (I guess if we had a big brown truck they'd
have been okay).  We ended up having to ship something across town; I
think UPS thought we were crazy.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>