Unbelievable Spam.

Alexei Roudnev alex at relcom.net
Tue Feb 3 15:49:33 UTC 2004

Spam is VERY EFFECTIVE. It _really_ increase sales. People (yes, and me
too -:)) read SPAM and
sometimes find interesting things. (Example - yopu can hate spam, but if you
call Europe every day, and you see $.03/minute adv for long distance, you
will remember it).

Problem is, that spam is not selective, so you receive 99.99% garbage and
0.01% useful information.
(Effectiveness of spam is proven, unfortunately).