Interesting DNS problem.

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Thu Dec 16 20:52:08 UTC 2004

That's called "hosting". There only thing "wrong" with it
is they aren't split across two - which is generally recommended
operationally.

Did you customer say why they thought that was a problem i.e.
"can't reach" "won't resolve" etc.?

ARIN says you own that IP space so I'm not sure what you
are trying to tell us...

OrgName:    Internet Unlimited
OrgID:      ITUN
Address:    602 S. Raguet
City:       Lufkin
StateProv:  TX
PostalCode: 75904
Country:    US

NetRange:   63.151.0.0 - 63.151.7.255
CIDR:       63.151.0.0/21
NetName:    QWEST-63-151-0-0
NetHandle:  NET-63-151-0-0-1
Parent:     NET-63-144-0-0-1
NetType:    Reallocated
Comment:
RegDate:    2000-08-04
Updated:    2000-08-04

TechHandle: BM775-ARIN
TechName:   Martin, Bob
TechPhone:  +1-936-829-2166
TechEmail:  dns at lin-tech.net

--
Martin Hannigan                         (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc.                          (w) 703-948-7018
hannigan at verisign.com