New Force10 List (and other puck resources)

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Fri Dec 3 20:35:09 UTC 2004

	Just as a FYI to a number of people out there, I do
periodically create new lists on puck.nether.net, including a new
Force10 related list.

	For those of you that are interested, you can find subscription
information here:

	You may be interested in other lists that I presently host
as well, covering a variety of network devices, and my inet-ops list
which is available for internet operators to discuss things that are
considered off-topic here.

	The link to those lists can be easily found by removing the trailing
part of the url.. for those non-techie people here, that would be: