Hotmail Problems

Patrick_McAllister at WASHGAS.COM Patrick_McAllister at WASHGAS.COM
Fri Oct 10 14:22:57 UTC 2003

Yes, but vice versa, I have received e-mails over the last few days that
are literally weeks old....

                      Michael Heitland
                      <noc-manager at 702c        To:       nanog at merit.edu
                      om.net>                  cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Hotmail Problems
                      owner-nanog at merit
                      .edu

                      10/10/2003 10:11
                      AM

Has anyone seen issues with hotmail receiving emails several days after
they are sent. We are not getting bounces, just long delays in what appears
to be hotmails posting to inboxes.

Some customers have waited 2 days to see an email reach their inbox. We
have tested this from not only our domain but yahoo's webmail service as
well.

--

Regards,
Michael D. Heitland  |  Systems Engineer