Hotmail Problems

Alan Sparks asparks at quris.com
Fri Oct 10 14:27:33 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 08:11, Michael Heitland wrote:

> Has anyone seen issues with hotmail receiving emails several days after
 they are sent. We are not getting bounces, just long delays in what appears
 to be hotmails posting to inboxes.

> Some customers have waited 2 days to see an email reach their inbox.
 We have tested this from not only our domain but yahoo's webmail service as
 well.

We've been seeing lots of server timeouts and connection resets to
hotmail.com and msn MXs over the last couple of days.
-Alan

Alan Sparks, Sr. UNIX Administrator	asparks at quris.com
Quris, Inc.				(720) 836-2058