Verisign's public opinion play

Howard C. Berkowitz hcb at gettcomm.com
Tue Oct 7 15:12:41 UTC 2003

At 10:59 AM -0400 10/7/03, William Allen Simpson wrote:
>"Howard C. Berkowitz" wrote:
>

>  > I hope to get to at least part of the ICANN meeting

I think I'll have myself organized enough to get there for the
afternoon part of the meeting. Wish they had said if there was a
working lunch.

In the interest of good sleep for the members of NANOG, if you buy
Sears' otherwise very nice 6-gallon 2" hose shop-vac, be aware that a
cat jumping on top of it will turn it on.  Said cat and his/her
associates immediately conclude it is a dangerous carnivore, and rush
at high speed across my occupied bed.

Thinking about Verisign, while dealing, in the middle of the night,
with both a tongue bath from a cat seeking reassurance, as well as a
backache from an overly aggressive attack on my lawn, does not make
for being well rested.

Has anyone been able to get the RealVideo stream from the meeting? I
can't seem to connect.