Mirapoint Message Director appliances

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at outblaze.com
Wed Nov 19 19:00:37 UTC 2003

Paul S. Brown writes on 11/19/2003 12:38 PM:

> Does anybody have any experience with the MD400/MD450 appliances?
>
> Good/bad/indifferent

Expensive

> Do they do anything I can't do myself with Sophie, Cyrus IMAP, Postfix and
> SpamAssassing on a decent PC?
>
> Would you recommend them for high volume VISP mail hosting? (around 600k
> domains)

We run mail for a few more domains / users than that, but use more than
just a small PC.  We do use postfix (and qmail, and courier imap, and
rbldns, and a few other open source tools) though, not Mirapoints.

	srs

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations