identity theft != spam

Chris Woodfield rekoil at semihuman.com
Thu May 15 20:25:09 UTC 2003

One bit of insight to take away from this is the fact that if he was forced to commit
identity theft and fraud in order to continue his spamming, then obviously we're doing
/something/ right...

The flip side is the realization that professional spamming is lucrative enough that
at least for one person, it was worth the risk of breaking the law in order to keep it
up.

-C