APNIC delegation change

just me matt at snark.net
Tue Dec 2 17:57:54 UTC 2003

Interstingly enough, the FTP url hasnt changed:
http://ftp.apnic.net/stats/apnic/apnic-latest

there are some strange differences between the http version and
the ftp version.

I have some automated stuff that grabs the data once a week and makes
it available in an actually-human-usable format at:

http://mrtg.snark.net/apnic.php

matto