AOL postmaster (new request)

Derrick Bennett derrick at anei.com
Tue Dec 2 16:21:11 UTC 2003

I really hate doing this but after 5 days and no one at AOL's helpdesk can even
tell me why our subnets are being blocked. Can someone with the Postmaster
helpdesk level 2 or higher please contact me. I have a ticket, I have followed
all the rules, and I am still being told that no one knows why the block is
there and no one knows when I will get a phone call or an email. Yes I accept
mail for postmaster and root @ServerIP. No there is nothing in either mailbox.
I am not listed on any other blacklists so I am really quite confused as to why
this is so difficult.

Thanks,
Derrick

<End of List Noise>