Looking for Verizon Contact - default UDP port filtering is hurting our service

dani-nanog at roisman.com dani-nanog at roisman.com
Tue Aug 26 00:56:12 UTC 2003

Greetings,

I'm trying to find Verizon NOC contact information to discuss their
port filtering.

We have customers on Verizon DSL who cannot use our service due to
_alleged_ default filtering of high-numbered UDP ports.

I've tried puck, but the information is not there :(

If anyone is listening in, or can send me the contact info off-list,
that would be much appreciated.

If anyone has a URL that officially details blocked protocols/port
numbers, please share with the list.  Mimimally, I'm looking for
confirmation of Verizon's policies in effect.  Ideally, I'd like to
convince them to allow our mutual customers to enjoy our services.

Thank you,

- Dani