Overcoming IPv6 Security Threat

Tony Hain alh-ietf at tndh.net
Thu Sep 12 23:31:55 UTC 2002

The sad part is that absolutely clueless articles like this one get
wider distribution than they deserve, and it takes even more travel and
face time to refute the nonsense. In most cases it is hard to tell if
the author is really as clueless as the resulting article would lead you
to believe, or if they intentionally put in garbage to create an
artificial sense of controversy which might lead to even greater
distribution.

Tony