Overcoming IPv6 Security Threat

Daniel Golding dgolding at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 17:13:01 UTC 2002

This is scarcely the first time that a "reporter" has taken quotes from
NANOG and spliced them together into a news story. Analysts do it too. I
guess one of the weaknesses of this kind of forum is that the kooks (Jim
Fleming) come off looking as credible as those who have  a clue (like
Stephen Sprunk or Dave Israel in this case).

Now, please pardon me while I write "do not talk to reporters" on the
blackboard, 500 times.

- Daniel Golding