Equinix to join role of chapter 11's?

David Diaz davediaz at smoton.net
Wed Oct 2 19:16:15 UTC 2002

I to join in, I want to publicly congrat Jay and the rest.  There
were a lot of people throwing FUD around,  nowadays it's too easy to
be negative and very counterproductive to growth and deployment.
Equinix is obviously here to stay and a safe place to do peering and
interconnections.  While it's slighly off topic, I think there are
always negative posts on the list and it's important to also exchange
information when there is a positive light on something.

Perhaps Paul is right, and these stable peering locations will be the
foundation in rebuilding growth in the networking industry.

--

David Diaz
dave at smoton.net [Email]