Equinix to join role of chapter 11's?

John M. Brown john at chagresventures.com
Wed Oct 2 21:22:17 UTC 2002

Hats off to Jay and Bill and the entire TEAM at EQIX.

As a soon to be customer (times 2), a shareholder and a fan, I'm most
happy to hear about this deal..

All the work Bill Norton has done on peering and IX issues, the costs
in travel and time away from family and home I think have paid EQIX well.
As a shareholder I support those continued activities.

In other news.   EQIX President is named to the BOD of Sphera a maker
of webhosting managment software.

John Brown,
Chagres Technologies, Inc.