Suggestions for ASP colo space that will be around in 3 years?

Steve Francis steve at expertcity.com
Tue Nov 19 21:40:03 UTC 2002

We're being booted from one of our main colo data centers by C&W closing
down that facility.

Our main priorities for picking a new data center to locate in are:
1. not having to move again within three years
2. physical security (or at least the impression thereof.  We don't have
unprotected consoles or anything, but as an ASP, we need an impressive
facility for dog and pony shows.)
3. multiple providers (preferably carrier neutral, but so long as we can
get 1Gb from another provider, even if via something like Telseon,
that's OK.)

Our other main datacenter is in an Equinix site, so for risk management,
we don't want to go into any other Equinix site.

So anyone have any insight as to who will be around within 3 years?

Thanks