RFI Pointers to technical organisation layouts

Thomas Kernen tkernen at deckpoint.ch
Wed Nov 6 14:46:33 UTC 2002

Hi,
I'm looking for the layout of the technical organisation within service providers. Charts with role definitions, related and/or
critical processes, inter-departement communications, chain of command, breakout within major units, relation between
NOC/engineering/billing/service turnup/etc, basically anything I can get my hands on.

Note that I'm not planning a reorg, simply wanting to compare with other service providers (big and small) and how they operate
internally.

Thomas