Certification or College degrees? Was: RE: list problems?

Andrew Dorsett zerocool at netpath.net
Wed May 22 23:01:22 UTC 2002

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Kristian P. Jackson wrote:

> running around acting like network engineers, just as a bunch of network
> engineers are no more qualified to program. Perhaps a bachelors in network
> engineering is in order?

EXACTLY my concept....So why can't we find some university and develop
this so I can transfer into a program I enjoy....

- Andrew
---
<zerocool at netpath.net>
http://www.andrewsworld.net/
ICQ: 2895251
Cisco Certified Network Associate

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself."