Help with bad announcement from UUnet

Forrest W. Christian forrestc at imach.com
Fri Mar 29 13:08:05 UTC 2002

After re-reading the following message I wanted to make sure I was clear
that I am *not* currently having any connectivity problems with uu.net.
It just happens often enough (and since it was brought up) that I wanted
to find out what other people did to resolve this.

I have recieved a couple of nice notes from people at uu.net offering to
help in the future.   I will be keeping those on file for future
reference.

I would like to say that my comments below still stand.  I wouldn't have
needed to contact the uunet NOC if a public looking glass was provided.