Requirement to store email for 90 days.

Brian bri at sonicboom.org
Mon Jul 22 17:23:48 UTC 2002

The bill appears to be hr3482, looking at thomas.loc.gov's full text links,
the only mention of 90 in there appears to be here, in section 102b.  Nice
Dragnet approach Dan.

(b) REPORTING OF DISCLOSURES- A government entity that receives a disclosure
under this section shall file, no later than 90 days after such disclosure,
a report to the Attorney General stating the subparagraph under which the
disclosure was made, the date of the disclosure, the entity to which the
disclosure was made, the number of customers or subscribers to whom the
information disclosed pertained, and the number of communications, if any,
that were disclosed. The Attorney General shall publish all such reports
into a single report to be submitted to Congress one year after enactment of
the bill.

    Brian