Stop it with putting your e-mail body in ATT attachments. Its annoying and no one can see your message

Rob Pickering rob at pickering.org
Wed Jul 10 08:10:23 UTC 2002

Mulberry is definitely worth a look for the setup you describe
(http://www.cyrusoft.com/). It's the only mailer I've tried that does
IMAP, including off-line use, really well.

My largest folder right now is 8606 messages and it handles it fine
(it does have a problem with *huge* text messages though).

--
    Rob.