Internet vulnerabilities

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at opaltelecom.co.uk
Fri Jul 5 08:26:53 UTC 2002

I think the worm problem is because theres no research data to suggest what a
perfect worm is... its all trial and error.

But you have to admit, as each new major worm comes out it gets better at better
at timing and deployment, so perhaps eventually someone will figure out the
perfect timing and do some real nasty damage,

Steve