Sorta OT: IP Multicasting

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Mon Apr 22 22:03:48 UTC 2002

Hello;

    Thanks for the plug !

We have the multicast tester applet :

http://www.multicasttech.com/mt/

We have MPEG-4 video conten

http://www.multicasttech.com/otv

and we have On-the-I music audio.

The old MBone is dead - the best way is to get native multicast - look
at the ISP list at

http://www.multicasttech.com/status/index.html and
http://www.multicasttech.com/status/mbgp.sum

If you need multicast and your ISP can't or won't deliver, please
contact us and we will see what we can do.

--
                                  Regards
                                  Marshall Eubanks

Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, Mark Radabaugh wrote:
>

>>www.on-the-i.com has four channels that multicast music.  I prefer
>>channel 2 but that's just me :-)
>>

> Yes, but how do I get those multicast packets to flow over my network? It
> seems the Mbone has dropped of the face of the net and everyone still
> doing multicast is doing it natively so if your transits aren't multicast
> capable you're out of luck.

T.M. Eubanks
Multicast Technologies, Inc
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone : 703-293-9624       Fax     : 703-293-9609
e-mail : tme at multicasttech.com
http://www.multicasttech.com