Horrible world trade center crash, (Nostradamus)

Tim Irwin tim at eng.bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 13 12:42:21 UTC 2001

Sorry for the top-post, but this is another Internet hoax:

Source: http://www.nostradamus-repository.org/cityofgod.html

"The following quatrain has been circulating the Internet after the WTC
bombings.

In the City of God there will be a great thunder,
two brothers torn  apart by chaos,
while the fortress endures, the great leader will sucumb.
The third big war will begin when the big city is burning.

It is NOT by Nostradamus."

Even if this were by Nostradaus, this could be interpreted any way your mind
wants to make it fit.

I remember a high-school teacher who quoted Nostradamus as saying that the
"Third World War" would be started by a man from the Middle East wearing a
blue turban in the year 2000. Crazy.

Let's not let common sense give way to this type of hogwash.

-Tim