Horrible world trade center crash, (Nostradamus)

Sheldon Dubrowin dubrowin at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 12:22:08 UTC 2001

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart
by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The
third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

This is the saying I received yesterday.  The city of God could refer to
many of the problems in Jerusalem.  The fortress would be the pentagon,
and the big city is still burning.  This kinda makes a bit more sense.

	Shel