NYC update, etc

Barton F Bruce barton at cent.net
Thu Sep 13 08:38:08 UTC 2001

Chris,

Not sure what you mean by:

"Our T1 to actually use them is down"

If all you need is bandwidth at 32 Old Slip, that should be really easy to
fix. Call Matt (see Vinnie's post) or your usual GNAPs contacts later this
morning.
If you need to chat about it NOW, I'm still up and at GNAPs in Quincy and
will be reachable even later (just let it ring - it follows me). I just
can't change cables 200 miles away.

Barton
VP Technology
Global NAPs