NYC update, etc

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Thu Sep 13 00:26:12 UTC 2001

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Adam Rothschild wrote:

> - Reports indicate that there were power/HVAC issues at 32 Old Slip,
>   NYC, now resolved.  Multiple dialup providers are reporting that all
>   their PRI's are down.

Our PRI's came up at GNAPS 32 Old Slip about 1:00.  Our T1 to actually use
them is down. WCOM says our circuit is on a T3 in the zone, and not to
expect it any time soon.

I'm running on ISDN back-up -- Old PM2 with a BRI carded dialed in to my
PM3s there.  Gotta love old tech.

I still can't dial our Poughkeepsie number (Lata 132), Vinnie's post not
withstanding, but that might be inter-lata routing.

Don't know how long the fuel will hold out though.