Yes it's off topic but who cares right now.

Petr Swedock petr at ai.mit.edu
Wed Sep 12 02:12:53 UTC 2001

You appear to be insane. Go away.

 : From: "Larry Diffey" <ldiffey at technologyforward.com>

 : This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
 :
 : ------=_NextPart_000_0179_01C13AD7.C4F0A750
 :
 : Let's get something clear.  Although there are Muslims that believe we =
 : should all live in peace and harmony the fundamentals of the Muslim =
 : faith state that Christians and Jews should be exterminated.  The =
 : believe that it's ok to lie, cheat or do whatever it takes to achieve =
 : their goals.  A Los Angeles radio station (broadcasting in Spanish) =
 : reported that a Palestinian community in Palos Verdes, CA was handing =
 : out candy to their kids and partying in the streets.
 :
 : This doesn't meant that everyone of Middle Eastern origins is =
 : automatically suspicious.  I know that many people have left their =
 : countries because of practices of their countries (they regularly =
 : imprison and execute Christians for evangelizing).
 :
 : Oh, I don't doubt for a second that there were co-conspirators that were =
 : born and raised in the United States and have no ethnic and religious =
 : ties to the Middle East.
 :
 : Basically, we need to keep our eyes open without going overboard.  We =
 : need to strike a balance between national security and remaining within =
 : the bounds of the Constitution of the United States.
 :
 : I know I'm going to get flamed big time but oh well.  When political =
 : correctness runs smack into reality, reality wins.
 :
 : Flame away!
 :
 : Larry Diffey

--
Systems, Networks and Gadgets, done with Artful Intelligence