Yes it's off topic but who cares right now.

Avi Freedman freedman at freedman.net
Wed Sep 12 02:05:19 UTC 2001

In article <101811.211856.534 at avi.netaxs.com> you wrote:

: Let's get something clear.  Although there are Muslims that believe we =
: should all live in peace and harmony the fundamentals of the Muslim =
: faith state that Christians and Jews should be exterminated.  The =
: believe that it's ok to lie, cheat or do whatever it takes to achieve =
: their goals.  A Los Angeles radio station (broadcasting in Spanish) =
: reported that a Palestinian community in Palos Verdes, CA was handing =
: out candy to their kids and partying in the streets.

1) We don't KNOW Islamic terrorists were involved yet.
2) Religious extremism of all forms CAN (not does) lead to 'blessed' evil.
3) I'd like to personally torture a large number of terrorists - most
   of them Muslim, some of them not.  But the blanket statement/flame-bait
   is false, and in any case really needs to be discussed somewhere else.

Can everyone try to respond off-nanog?  This is pretty far from related.

obNanog Content:

While Akamai had a record traffic day, we didn't see any major 'net
meltdowns...

Avi